BUGS! Let’s keep them out of your house! Home maintenance in June has to include bug mitigation. Make sure that there are no holes in your house that the bugs can crawl through.
- Sealing up any cracks or crevices with caulk or sealant
- Replace damaged windows screens
- Doors have thresholds under them
Scroll down for a free printable of June Home Maintenance Checklist.
For all 12 months on just one piece of paper visit my Etsy shop!
Here is a free printable just for you! This Home Maintenance Checklist is full of recommendations but these are only a minimum. Please be sure to address any other tasks that need to be done to keep your home healthy and safe.
- Inspect fire extinguishers
- Clean garbage disposal
- Clean range hood filter
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Vacuum bathroom exhaust fans