May is the perfect time of the year to give your entrance area a good once over. Home Maintenance should always include cleaning and keeping tidy.
- Sweep and pull down any spiderwebs
- Wipe down your front door
- Shake out the welcome mat
- Add springtime flowers to your planters
Here is a free printable just for you! This Home Maintenance Checklist is full of recommendations but these are only a minimum. Please be sure to address any other tasks that need to be done to keep your home healthy and safe.
- Inspect fire extinguishers
- Clean garbage disposal
- Clean range hood filter
- Vacuum heater registers and vents
- Test water heater pressure release valve